Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sunny but not shinning...

Well it's May, and I would like to say that things are looking up.  But the truth is and one big reason I have not blogged in a while, I've been sick for almost 2 weeks!  I feel like crap, crap I say.  And I'm so sick of being sick it's not even funny.  And to make me feel even more like poo - its beautiful outside.  The wind finally slowed down, some...the sun is bright and there has barely been a cloud in the sky.  I wanna go out side and play and just soak in that sunny goodness, but I don't feel like it.  I don't feel like doing anything.  I haven't been to the gym in a week and a half, which really makes me sad.  I was doing so good.  And now I feel that I am just further behind than I was before.  Hopefully I can kick whatever I have soon enough and get my butt outside and more importantly in the gym and feeling good about myself.

On a good note - my mom was in town this past weekend and we got a ton of wedding stuff accomplished, despite my sickyness.  She was able to see my dress for the first time - I hope she liked it.  So all of that was exciting.  I wish I could post everything that we have found and was able to get done and of course pictures of the dress...but it's all a surprise and I've been shown too much with the wedding inspiration board.  As the countdown nears to a close, I will post some wedding teasers!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment