Tuesday, May 18, 2010

love is. yes. sparkly. high heels.

I have come a conclusion.
When women, like I am now (probably too much information), are on their period they get an extra boost of GIRLIE!  All I can think about is purses, dresses, high heels, glitz, glam, gloss, and of course sappy movies.  Yes, thank you mother nature for granting me another month without a child - and for that I will indulge in my excess estrogen with fake shopping AND maybe some real, because as we all know - May and more specifically Memorial weekend is the amazing start of WEDDING SEASON!  It is official, our first wedding of the year is upon us and the sun is shinning today, finally.  All that rolled together means - Brandy is getting a new fancy dress and some to die for strappy high heeled sandals.  O the time has come - where in the midst of day dreaming draped flowy dresses and crystal embellished clutches - Flow rudely reminds me that I'm bloated and have not been to the gym in 3 weeks - OUCH!  No time like the present to re-kick start the gym habit.  I will say Good Morning to 4am workouts and hopefully in the week and a half I have to HELLO toned back and amazing calves.  Because what is a great summer dress for a wedding with out a plunging back or no back at all and those sparkly heels must be accompanied by sculpted legs.  oooo to day dreaming...back to reality.  First off the definition to 'fake shopping' - internet shopping where you fill the basket, copy and paste, or email everything you LOVE and probably NEED (if not now, at some point in your life) to yourself - Yes, I email myself more times in the day than anyone in the entire universe would probably ever want to email me.  And that ladies, is fake shopping - its probably my number one hobby.  This is what I have found in my estrogen filled, diamond topped hands have found:

No comments:

Post a Comment