Friday, May 14, 2010

slump.

I have to do something to get out of this sicky slump I've been in for the past three weeks.  Sadly this awful cough has kept me out of the gym for that long, With only 133 days until The Wedding - I really need to get on the weight loss train.  I don't want to go for any sort of wedding dress, party dress, reception dress, or any kind of clothes shopping or fittings until I feel better about this crappy thing I've called a body for the last 3 years.  I know that isn't the most positive way to look at it, but I'm in such a rut that I really have to kick myself hard to get going - just worn out from all this coughing and sneezing - I'm exhausted.  I hate being tired in the summer (which finally humidity hit Arkansas - with lots of rain unfortunatley) I want to be out side enjoying the sun, green grass, and cool water.  My plan for the weekend is to work out on Saturday while my fiance has to work - wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment