It's been some time since I've been bloggin' - already December and we're almost decorated. If you haven't heard Pinterest is by far the coolest, most addicting thing going right now. Brad didn't understand my affection for 'pinning' until I sent him my Christmas list in ONE link:
He then asked me how he would figure out how to get each item, since not all descriptions have what the product brand is - well, this is an easy one: just click on it and it will take you directly to the page!
Just a note on Christmas lists': they are wish lists, you can put anything and everything you could possibly want - nothing too big or too small is ever out of the question.
So that's just a little background on what I'm going to blog more about - Pinterest and actually trying pins! I feel like a lot of Pinterest is just talk (or pictures), but not for this Pinterest-addict I'm going to start off with completing at least three pins per week and hopefully work my way up to 5 - 7/week.
Sunday we had a friends game and cooking day, perfect time to try out new Cooking pins.
However I wouldn't necessarily call these poppers, more like "Armadillo Egg Pastry Puffs" - we grill bacon wrapped jalapenos with cream cheese all the time, however these are more practical for chiller months.
We deviated from the recipe slightly - I had given Brad the task of cutting jalapenos and he chopped them fine, so we mixed them with the cream cheese. They were extremely easy to make and we're definitely adding this to our recipe arsenal. We doubled this recipe which makes 8 and they went fast! All in all these were a success and you need to try 'em ASAP!
We did not get a picture of our creation because they were gone before I could get the camera out.


No comments:
Post a Comment