caption: seriously bored
Only time can tell. I've been a horrible blogger, not to mention seriously lacking in other areas in my life. What is going on - I feel my inner B screaming at the B on the outside; things like: What are you doing to your self?
You've let yourself go.
You love hot yoga, go!
You should really dust.
Wish I had a new camera.
Wow those stairs need to see a vacuum.
That field is amazing, stop the car (while I kept driving)...
Really, what is going on? I think all of things have really started to flood my conscious now that the outdoor pool has opened for open swim. The jilt of cool water has really put the focus on fresh food, more workouts, and seriously starting to craft more. The real reason I'm not getting more done is the serious lack of time, which I don't understand. I work 40 hours a week, takes about 1 hour each day travel, and well thats it. I should have plenty of time for cleaning, dinners, making lunch for the next day, crafting, and pickup. But why o why can I not fit all that in and work outs? Really Brandy, you must get your @$$ in shape in all areas of your life. I don't even want to look back on my 'New Years Resolution List' would just be depressing at this point. Who else is feeling the same way? So again I will make a vow to eat better (less), work out way more, craft, and have the house clean - plus enjoy the summer. Really is all this possible? I think all this early summer depression is due to a lack of interaction between my body and sand. I seriously miss the beach and at this point despise anyone who is making travel plans to the beach. Who's all in for picking up and moving to the beach? Say I, I (a thousand times over). Next time I'm lacking in blog posts, just think I've picked up and moved to the beach.
More crafty creative posts to come.
One check off my list today - went to the post office, can't wait to blog about my sister's and mom's presents!

No comments:
Post a Comment