Friday, May 14, 2010

it's a grey day

Every now and then I start to think about who I am and who I want to be and then who I could have been.  The answers seem to be endless, which makes me kind of over whelmed.  But I think everyone gets that feeling of 'who am i' 'could have' 'should' 'would'...this relates quite perfectly to one of my absolute favorite songs by one my all time favorite bands - I normally don't like bands, I like songs - there are so exceptions:  Jimmy Buffett, Ben Walker, and of course this artist Dave Matthews Band with...
Dancing Nancies
One of the theme songs to my life.  La la la, hey!
Photo taken from:  fanpop
Today is just a rainy, spring day - hues of grey painting the sky and oddly enough I ran across the most amazing blog, by the person I think I should, could, would like to be. I've probably been planning weddings, mine, in my head since I could file thoughts - which I think was quite young and designing, rearranging, decorating, organizing, etc. etc... Well this site is what I would do if I could, had the time, money, background, or guts to do all these great designs, pictures, and events.  Summer, the person behind the keys, is amazingly beautiful, crafty, stylish, and has a terrific eye for fantastic weddings and such.  Some of the pictures and posts are also seen on the Wedding Chicks blog (my first obsession).
Photo taken from:  GREY likes weddings
NEW OBSESSION FOUND:  GREY likes weddings
I know you will love her blog just as much as I do, maybe - if that is at all possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment