Sunday, November 29, 2009

Let the Decorating begin!!!

First off, I would like to wish TC a very HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!  No longer a teenager - whoop whoop!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break.  Mine was wonderful, I just don't think long enough!  Since spending this Thanksgiving with Brad, we have now spent every holiday together - yea!!!  Food was wonderful and the company was amazing.  It was very nice to see Brad's Aunt Candy in from China, as with Kate, Todd, E & everyone else.  I'm pretty sure Clyde put on 10 lbs. - haha! 

Clyde taking his post-Thanksgiving nap

Now down to business...It's Christmas decorating time.  On Friday we ran down to Brad's grandmother's in Hazen, AR to help get her house decorated for Christmas.  Santa will definitely be making a stop at this house...

 

We just got back into NWArkansas and have already taken down most of the fall decorations.  I have started a little Christmas decorating in the kitchen and will hopefully get quite a bit done on Tuesday.


Coaching and a full work week ahead...including finding the most perfect Christmas tree!!!  CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment