Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Decor Thought


Good Morning All!  On my way to work I was singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" in my head, maybe a little out loud...but was thinking that I really want to start collecting snow globes and/or nutcrackers (I think I like snow globes a little more).  So I went to NeimanMarcus.com and fell in love with just about everything they have, as usual.  But remember that I haven't done any Christmas or Thanksgiving (and its NEXT week) crafts this year and that it was time to get on the ball!  So next week while Brad is out of town its now officially holiday craft days!!  I'm super excited...I'll post pictures of whatever comes out the best, haha!

Also, to my disappointment, it did not snow - not even just a little bit last night :-(  Hopefully we will get some flurries here soon.  It was such a mild summer that I will be really quite sad if we don't get some snow!

Have a terrific huMp dAy!

No comments:

Post a Comment