Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Update

Good Morning!

Yea!!!  Its the week of Thanksgiving - aka, short work week and fabulous food!  Over the weekend, Brad and I met up with his parents for the Arkansas / Miss. State game - the Hogs kept it a high scoring game and thankfully came out on top!  Bama is still undefeated, this weekend's game should be exciting - Iron Bowl vs. Auburn!!!
ROLL TIDE

War Memorial Stadium - Little Rock
After the game and a yummy meal at PF Changs, we made our way to Batesville.  Sunday was spent planting tulips and setting the table for Thanksgiving.  I eventually made it back to Fayetteville and caught up w/ K'dee for a bite a Noodles - it was quite good and luckily I have leftovers for lunch today! 

Lots of work to do - full day today 8am - 7:30 pm (2 jobs), hopefully making it to Hobby Lobby, up to Rogers for olives and cheese from a gas station - they are seriously gourmazing, packing, cooking, meeting, and work still!! Well, better get moving on some things!

Happy Thanksgiving if I don't get back on until then!
GOBBLE GOBBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment