Thursday, December 3, 2009

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

BRRRRRRRRRRR
My mum would be proud, last night we - K'Dee, Brad, Adam, and I went on a hunt to find the most perfect Christmas tree on possibly the coldest day - 20 degrees.  Luckily we weren't in the cold for too long, we found an 8-9 foot beauty at Lowe's along with a little 4 footer that looked like it needed a good home.

 Last night, the boys cooked chili, K'Dee and I went over invitations for the Tacky Christmas party and spend an hour wrapping the tree in white lights.  The tree fits perfectly snug in the corner of our cozy living room; it is slightly wider than our tree last year - "LITTLE FULL, LOTTA SAP".  During all of the schenanigans, we had National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on repeat and we're tossing around quotes to one another.


The house is looking quite festive and I'm really quite happy with it all - Brad has helped out sooooo much & I love him for it.  I love Christmas, he and everyone knows this, but he has definitly let me go decorating crazy and dealing with all of my miniature decorating dilemma breakdowns - some times 90 ft. of ribbon is just not enough and ornaments just can't go on the tree willy-nilly!!!  HEHE!  Enjoy the pictures - wish you all could come by the house for some hot cocoa or eggnog!!
TODAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment