It's odd the way you feel when you read something written by someone else that you've never even met, heard of, or knew could be put to words that is so YOU. I guess everyone deep down is really the same. With my 26th-something birthday looming around the corner, I thought this post was perfect. This article makes me smile slightly at the thought of old friends, shrug my shoulders and ones that have gone by the way side, the thought crosses my mind that maybe I should do more adventurous things, that my current job isn't me - just a stepping stone, that I am very grateful to have found someone in life already that is my best friend that loves me unconditionally, being broke is just part of growing up. And 'my duvet' is a headboard, something as simple as a headboard, a REAL bed. Maybe when I'm 30? I also hope that one day our families will want to come to our place for a holiday and maybe kids aren't in our future, maybe they are, maybe now isn't the time to worry about things like that. I will be 20-something for 4 more years and 17 days and even after that I will still continue to spend money on candles amongst other things, I think?!
(found and stole graciously from
Kirsten Blowers @ It's Such A Perfect Day (<-- click)- thanks!)
And since it's a bit chilly outside, why not a 20-something pic from the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment