Thursday, March 18, 2010

Really can't remember where I last left off...

Sorry fellow bloggers - I have not been keeping up with this lately.  I actually started a post last Wednesday and just stop midway through...I mean sometimes I actually have to get to work or cleaning or whatnot.  Anyway with the boring stuff...

So in the past month a donut shop in the town next to ours came up for rent, its just a tiny little shop...but it has really got me thinking.
hummm...break for thinking...hummm
That and the newest website that I am completely, completely obsessed with - Etsy!  For real...it has everything and I just can't stop finding new fabrics, crafts, shoes, I mean everything!  I mean right now I was trying to link the word 'Etsy' and I just got stuck on the site for about 15 minutes!  I can't stop - I may need counseling!  We got our Save The Dates in from Zazzle on Monday and they look just amazing - we are going to try to get them out as soon as my 'little' hand can write!  On the wedding thing - we started making our registries and the other day I printed a checklist off one of the sites and first went down with everything that we had that we wanted to keep (we are going to have a garage sell to get rid of all the miss-matchy items)...and really we don't have anything - how did we ever make it (HAHA).  But really these checklists are CRAZY!  So then I started crossing off things that we just didn't want or what I felt we wouldn't ever have a need for, and still the list is super long.  This registry has really got me worked up, I know I am thinking way too much into it - but I feel like we have to decide our style for the rest of our lives...that is a lot of pressure.  My style changes quite frequently and I really don't want to go with something plain that will fit with whatever style we are into then and I also don't want to get something that we just won't use or like in a year - it is tough!!  So now on top of trying to show OUR style through our wedding and trying to get all of that taken care of, I have to completely try to stock our abode with everything we would need in OUR style...at least I know what vacuum I want!!!

Wedding website will be up shortly!!! :-)  See your SAVE THE DATE for further details!

No comments:

Post a Comment