Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting through the week for a weekend of FUN!

First off let me tell you how excited I am that tomorrow's forecast has a high of 71 degrees, too bad thunderstorms will probably accompany it.  The weather this year has been just awful - I'm so ready for a hott and sticky summer! 

Last weekend we were able to get money down on THE wedding dress and purchase the Save The Dates - I cannot wait until they get here!  The fun however starts on Friday with a trip to Rick's Bakery for a consultation on the Bridal cake, Saturday heading to Eventure's Party Rental for a touchy-feely walk through to see what they have, in the evening we're heading down to George's Majestic for the Lord T and Eloise concert, and finally Sunday a trip to the Fayetteville Town Center for the Here Comes the Bride Bridal Expo.  Can't wait to see all the fun and festive things they have available!!

No comments:

Post a Comment