Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fresh New Look / Planning

Good Morning!

As you can probably tell, my Blog now has a sweet new look thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block!  They have amazingly cute FREE blog backgrounds - make sure you check them out!

Lately I have been in wedding planning Purgatory...teetering between hell and life (which at this time, I'm not sure which is better - ha!).  But for real...there is so much to planning a wedding, for some reason you actually have to include the groom - which is my favorite part!  O the joys of wedding planning with parents so far away, I'm not sure if its a blessing or a recipe for disaster.  Of course we will get through it and it will be the most amazing affair (or that is what I am planning on and if I have anything do say about it).  People say that you should just sit back and enjoy this time and just let things fall into place and have everything done for you...1 if you know me at all, you know that I just can't do that - I start hyperventilating.  Why can't a wedding planner just sit there and listen to what I have to say about everything and then find it without causing problems...they can't because they have personalities just like mine - which makes them excellent planners/organizers.  But horrible for a controlling bride-to-be.  Just let me do what I do...PLEASE!!!!!  On a very happy note, we have decided on STDs (Save The Dates) and they will be going out shortly!!!  We are also super excited to have an appointment with Rick's Bakery for the bridal cake - YUM!  Started working out this week, since the dress is in, beginning of the month, and of course - no time like the present...headed for my first cycling class - I may die, its quite possible.  Thank you gymnastics and cheerleading for my knees and hips being in such wonderful condition - HA!

I would also like to take this time to thank the sun for finally showing its self - its been a while friend...I'm just one of those people that is really only happy in the sun (or thunderstorms - I know its like I'm bipolar!), thanks sun - I can't wait for spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment