Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bridal Blog Obsessed

For real, I did not know there was an entire world out there of Bridal Blogs for every style, season, and possible thing you may need for a wedding - everything!  I'm obsessed and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I'm so in love with just about every single one that I come across that the number of blogs I follow is like crazy ridiculous.  I would share, but I want the wedding style and tiny details to be a surprise - so I'm not sharing.  I've been contemplating on creating a 'style board sneak preview' for whom ever does follow my bizarre blog. But so far I can't make firm decisions on just about everything - I love it all so much.  People are so creative and I just wish I was one of them, I'm striving to be...more to come on that (work in progress).  But last night, my wonderful friend - K'dee was gracious enough to help address about 75% of the Save-The-Dates...

No comments:

Post a Comment