So HI Y'ALL - it's been a while, I know. I'm extreemly sorry, right now the wedding countdown sits at 30 days, that is less than a month people! So I've been really, really busy, plus I couldn't stand to blog if I couldn't share all the little details that I'm (we're) putting together for the wedding. But now that wedding invites have been sent out I can share that little piece. And by little, I mean a weeks worth of work and staying up late - glue covered head to toe and officially pissed at rafia. I got the invites from a wonderful DIY online invitation store - they were amazing -
Cards & Pockets. If you ever need any sort of invite, just go there - they have extreemly nice quality paper products. They are also on Facebook, which was a big help to join their
fan page - I got tons of great tips and techniques for people and brides all over the country. One of my favorite parts of the invitations were our custom postage for our RSVPs as well as our invitations, from
Zazzle.

Tonight I am having my FIRST hair trial for my bridal shoot on Saturday - pretty excited and quite nervous. I've never really had my hair done before and I'm quite picky about what I like and don't like. The only time I've ever let anyone do my hair, like paid for it - was for Senior Prom in high school. My hair do was awful, I immediately ran home jumped in the shower, washed my hair and re-did it all while running late. I'm pretty sure it won't be like that this time. I have 3 sheets of paper with probably 30 different, yet similar hair dos I like - I'm sure one will work. Or I'll be up at 5am on Saturday morning doing my own hair. Please keep my hair in your thoughts and the poor hair stylist - I really am not trying to be mean, really.
No comments:
Post a Comment