I wish I could translate that and all the rest of my odd abilities into some sort of career I enjoyed.
Well on to more important things, I was looking up synonyms for proper, don't ask why...I do random things all the time. (And no for the love of god, I haven't read any more of my book - I've been busy...cleaning and packing) I ran across a word that could almost describe me and I really just like the way to work looks and sounds.
PRIGGISH
–noun
a person who displays or demands of others pointlessly precise conformity, fussiness about trivialities, or exaggerated propriety, esp. in a self-righteous or irritating manner.
I do display precise conformity from the way my dishwasher is loaded to how the laundry is folded and hung; I probably fuss about these things that are more than likely considered trivial; exaggerate? me... not all the time - just to make my point and only irritating when my point is not getting across...But I mean other than that. Now if this word just a different meaning, it would be PERFECT; such as:
PRIGGISH
-verb
to display or demand preciseness, fuss about the details, or exaggerate to make a point.
There we go...perfect. Now go out into the world and share MY new meaning for PRIGGISH.
I do display precise conformity from the way my dishwasher is loaded to how the laundry is folded and hung; I probably fuss about these things that are more than likely considered trivial; exaggerate? me... not all the time - just to make my point and only irritating when my point is not getting across...But I mean other than that. Now if this word just a different meaning, it would be PERFECT; such as:
PRIGGISH
-verb
to display or demand preciseness, fuss about the details, or exaggerate to make a point.
There we go...perfect. Now go out into the world and share MY new meaning for PRIGGISH.
No comments:
Post a Comment