Friday, February 26, 2010

Zazzle Dazzle!

Happy Friday Y'all! 

I'm finally getting over being sick for a week, UGHHH!  I have found the most amazing site... ZAZZLE, you can create your own, anything...anything!  Currently I'm working on stuff for the wedding, DUH, like I would be working on anything else...I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed.  I'm sorry if its the only thing I'm talking about these days.  You know, give Brandy a project and she'll get a little carried away, whoops!  It will be amazingly BSquared!  (wedding website will be available when save-the-dates are sent - SOON)  Anyway, back to this website...you can use other peoples designs or you can create your own - if you choose to create your own...you can also choose to sell it in the market place and get a perecentage of the profits!  How amazing is that?  So now, every chance I get...I'll be designing everything I can think of.  Check my store often for new goodies!!!  If you're in the market for invitations, t-shirts, etc. and don't want to bother with creating something yourself...please let me know and I would be more than happy to make up a few ideas for you.  Hope you go and check it out - you can even design your own KICKS (shoes)!! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment