Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wedding Planning Room

Good Afternoon!!

Hope everyone has enjoyed watching the Olympics so far.  The opening ceremony was so neat, I just couldn't believe what I was watching.  Brad went to Batesville for the weekend and I stayed in Fayetteville to get some cleaning and rearranging done.  I turned our 'office' into our wedding planning zone, I really just cleared off the table and added wedding magazines - haha!  I can't wait to get more stuff planned, its been quite fun already.  I have a meeting with the Two Sisters on Tuesday, before heading out to Orlando for the AFA Fence/DeckTech Expo.  We are working on our wedding website and should have it up just as soon as Save-the-Dates go out.  It was snowing again in Fayetteville this morning and we are expecting more this week - UH, I'm so-ready for summer!!!

Happy Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment