Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year...New Bling!!

Happy 2010 Y'all!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!  My holiday was quite eventful - started off with a trip to Batesville for Christmas and on Christmas Eve morning Brad asked me to marry him...I said YES!
We're officially fiances!!

(no plans yet, I'm sure this blog will turn into plan central)
Then we went up north to visit my mom and to Chicago, my favorite city!!  While in Milwaukee, Brad, my mom and I went down a toboggan run - quite fun, chilly, and scary all at the same time! We only made one run.

(Marshall Fields in Chicago)

(toboggan ride)
We made it back to Memphis to party on Beale Street for New Years Eve and to attend the Arkansas Liberty Bowl game - GO HOGS!

It was quite chilly everywhere and it was nice to come home to a snow covered yard!!!

Its suppose to be quite chilly this week (not getting above freezing) with a couple of inches in the forecast for Thursday. Now its back to work...
BAMA plays in the National Championship game this Thursday against Texas, ROLL TIDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment