Good Morning Y'all!
We'll January is moving quite fast, next week will be my 25th birthday, WOW! a quarter of a century old...time flies!! Brad and I have been quite busy spending time trying to plan the wedding - which looks like it will be Fall 2010 - we will keep y'all informed. I have noticed however, how difficult it is to plan a wedding in NWArkansas. Which I see as quite odd - I mean there are several LARGE companies that reside here, you would think there would be some amazing places. Especially for an outdoor wedding in the Ozarks, but there aren't and unfortunately there aren't many people to help - all in all 3 or 4 total planners that can live up to 2 hours away!! So I've been doing some scheming...more to come. The reason for the post...I'm quite excited - K'dee (bridesmaid) and I are heading down with some of the boys to be in the wedding to Brad's farm in Hazen for a sit down at their family friends' restaurant - Stan's Catfish House. While we around - I was able to get one of the last 2 appointment at Low's Bridal in Brinkley. I have 7 pages of pictures printed with style numbers and the reasons I like the dresses...hopefully this won't turn into "nothing fits" "I hate everything" or making the poor woman that is just trying to help me out cry. I will try my hardest to be on my best behavior! I am quite excited for this trip though..maybe we can get some stuff narrowed down. Next Tuesday I also have an appointment at David's Bridal in Fayetteville - mainly for bridesmaid dresses, but we'll see!!Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment