Thursday, November 18, 2010

What a deal...

Just in time for the Holidays (and man I can't believe the holidays are already here)!!  Shutterfly is offering 50 free photo cards to any Blogger that blogs about their holiday cards...get on it!  I haven't used Shutterfly much, but I am excited to start - we still haven't gotten any of our wedding pictures printed quite yet, so I am very anxious to get those done and I will be using Shutterfly for the majority of those.  The times that I have used Shutterfly, the service was amazing, it is so incredibly user friendly and the art work to choose from is fantastic.  Since this is our first year as a 'family' - Clyde, Brad, and I - I am really excited to get our FIRST holiday cards out!  Some of the ones below I have chosen for us and some I just think are super cute.  They really had so many that I actually LOVE that I had to limit myself to my top 5.  Here are my favorites, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment