Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bad Bad Blogger

I've been a bad, bad blogger - I really feel lately that I just don't have anything to talk about or that anything is really going on.  Which makes me think - have I forgotten about something?  Crap!  I know there is something out there that I'm suppose to do....I guess I could work on the wedding, workout, work, clean, get ready for our enormous garage sale, work on decorations, crafts, etc. etc. etc...  I am doing most of those, but really just not all in on everything and don't feel 100% ambitious.  Do they sell ambition drinks, instead of energy drinks?  I need like 8 or 100... I'm just feeling out of it.  I'm going to blame it on the wind!  It has been super windy in NWA lately - I'll try to take pictures of wind - I know that sounds just plain stupid.  But I guess photography is another thing that I should want to do, b/c I do want to do it - just ZERO ambition!  Well, BBQ tonight and hopefully a fun filled weekend of Farmers Market and friends (without the wind - do you hear me??)!!  I may have to break out the spring dress, buy a new floppy hat, and drink a Mojito (b/c I'm not sure I like Mint Juleps)  in honor of the Arkansas Derby on Saturday - who's down?!

Drink Up & Wish Me Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment